Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Gold Progress . . .

As the weathermen tell us that snow is supposed to be falling, I'm stitching!  We seemed to be in the hole on the radar screen where it was snowing everywhere around us but not in our yard.  We finally got just a bit of a dusting!

I'm reworking the layout.  As you can see, the left side is bit edited and more linear.  The right side needs reworking.  It seems a bit cluttered to me right now.  It is so interesting how you can see so much more when you take a photo and then look at the photo then in real life.  An example of this is the leaf sprig on the right side that I've couched with smooth passing.  It was supposed to be pointing down and not up- oops!  I don't dislike it.  Right now it just seems a bit odd to me, but I'll work it out.  I'm quite excited about the progress so far!  Cannot wait to see Leslie wearing it!  I hope she likes it.  I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit nervous as she has really left this up to me other than requesting gold and floral.




No comments:

Post a Comment