Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

RSN: Crewel Day 7

Here's Everyone working hard finishing up before Friday!  I'll have more to come about Tracy's studio in Fowler's Yard, Durham, UK once I finish my stitching.
 (Clockwise from bottom) Heidi working on her silk shading Clematis, Gill working on her silk shading Orchid, Louise working on canvas work Lily Pads,  Jean working on silk shading Poppy, Zoe working on silk shading Tulip, Pat working on stumpwork Fairy and Toadstools, and Tracy saving my hummingbird!


And me, slowly making progress!





3 comments:

  1. Hi Katherine
    Hope you get chance to post a photo of your finished crewel - and that the Friday wasn't to frenetic. Look forward to seeing silk shading pics. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Tracy and Heidi! I was completely frantic stitching on Friday, and in the end I didn't get finished. I have to work on simplifying! Silk shading day 2 down, so hopefully some photos of progress tomorrow- or whenever I get back to Starbucks for wifi!

    ReplyDelete