Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Some Updates: Study Abroad Stitching and RSN Canvaswork

I have lots and lots to tell you about here shortly!  I'm about 2 weeks into the UK: Stitching a Cultural Identity study abroad program that I am directing this summer.  I have a great group of students over here with me and I will be doing some posts about all the fun things we have been doing soon.  In the meantime, please follow the program blog UK: Stitching a Cultural Identity Summer 2016 and my Professor Katherine Diuguid Facebook.  

Also, my fingers are furiously stitching away in spare moments after the kids have gone to sleep on my RSN canvaswork piece.  Lots of greenery has been added!

1 comment:

  1. The study abroad program sounds very interesting. Is this something that is only offered to university students?

    ReplyDelete