Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Penland On a Foggy Morning: finished !

I'm shipping it off tomorrow for the Penland School of Crafts Annual Benefit Auction.  Now, I just hope it sells 😁!

Title: Penland On a Foggy Morning
Size: 5"x7"
Materials:  Digitally printed cotton, marigold (from Penland) ecotransfer on silk gauze, gilt metal purls, Gilt Sylke Twist, Valdani variegated cotton floss and metallic machine thread.
More on the process in my previous post here: Penland Process

Here are some photos of the final piece: 
  
 
Finished but not framed yet:


And a process picture:


 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the way you have combined different techniques to get the results. I don't think you have to worry about it not selling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a beautiful work! The details of the leaves are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's beautiful, I'm sure it will sell

    ReplyDelete